My Standards

 This is more as a reminder to myself rather than to impress anyone with my "rigor".

 

1. I will read each article a minimum of three times. 

2. I will read each article out loud, slowly, at least one of those times.

3. I will make at least one visual representation of that article, mapping its important facts. 

4. If an article does not have original sources in the article, links to those original sources, or at the least the name of the original source, I will disregard it as hearsay. 

5. Where sources are not given, I will search for them. If they cannot be found, I will not assume that absence of evidence is evidence of absence, but remain uncertain until more facts come to light.

6. I will not consciously exercise bias in my examinations. If one of the "good guys" gets called out for wrongdoing, I will not presume that any person is above wrongdoing, or that their position outweighs the gravity of their actions. 

7. I will exercise the discernment of the free-world, in that a person may be presumed innocent until proven guilty. 

8. I will use Archive.is or Webcitation.org to capture everything that I can so there can be no allegations of photo editing against me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennifer Lynn Lawrence - Twitter Verification Badge Faked